I made both girls nap and got out of the house when Max got home. Just for a little outing by myself.
And I discovered/rediscovered a number of things:
1. Reading maps is so easy when I don't have anyone tugging at my skirt.
2. Wait, I can wear a skirt when I'm alone!
3. My bag doesn't always have to weigh 10kg
4. Either people were really tall in the 60s and 70s or I'm just too short for vintage dresses.
5. It's so much fun being an iPodestrian
I love being a mum but being out by myself is really refreshing.
Have a happy weekend!